Date: Saturday 24th May 2014
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is now one of the UK’s greatest endurance events. Most will walk the 100km; some will jog it, and many will run it as an ultra-marathon. However you take it on, it’s a test of determination and stamina. It’s real, no gimmicks, no contrived obstacles, and is achievable. It could be the most rewarding experience of your life!It’s no ordinary challenge event – it sets new standards of support and hospitality – and is why nearly 80% of the 1800 who took part in 2013 crossed the finish line – most of whom were new to any form of ‘ultra event’ing’. It’s a journey you won’t forget; starting with a training regime some months beforehand, through to the excitement at the start line, and eventually, with weary limbs and the Brighton coast in view, celebration and an overwhelming sense of achievement. It only finishes when you’ve had time to reflect on what you have done – and how your challenge helped others.
- Walk It! – 100km tough endurance walk
- Run It! – An epic cross-country Ultra Marathon
- Event pack – hi-vis, energy products, + FREE COMMEMORATIVE NECK BUFF
- Full event support – marshals, support walkers, supporting vehicles
- Fully signed route – arrows/ glow sticks, route map, GPS files
- Aerobic warm up at the start
- Manned Check points every 12.5km or so
- FREE food and drink – energy snack stops every 12.5km – sweets, cakes, fruits, savory snacks, coffee / tea and much more
- FREE hot meals at 56km, 75km and a FREE celebratory brunch in Brighton!